Friday, January 28, 2005

Flushed down the Blog

I have unceremoniously removed mssrs Hughtrain and Johnny Moore from my blogroll today.

They've spent the past couple of weeks frenziedly banging nails into coffins and I just can't stand the racket any more. We have arrived, as they would no doubt be at pains to point out, at the tipping point. (or perhaps the flushing point?)

Methinks the gaping gob should stick to his quaint little business card doodles - though recently even these have been getting a bit freaky-deaky - the kind of thing some psycho with a pink slip would pop in an envelope and send to some girl that once dumped him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe there's no commentary here. By the way, why do I need a Blogger account to post a comment on a Blogger site? Weak sauce.

Now, back to the action.

I'm not sure you can put Johnnie and Hugh in the same category. One's wants to change advertising for the better, the other wants to torch the place.

-David Burn